Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Gift Basket

I was recently given the opportunity to donate a basket to an Autism Awareness benefit. This seemed like a no brainer to use the Piece by Piece warmer from Scentsy. This is the cause warmer and all net proceeds are donated to the Autism Speaks organization.

I wanted to use the warmer itself as the showcase for my basket. I knew it would be on display and wanted all who browsed the raffle items to see, touch and take in Scentsy. Scentsy is fairly new to my state and not a lot of people are aware of our warmers. I wanted my contact information to be visible as well.

Here is my basket and instructions on how to complete this easy look.

1.      Remove warmer from box. Setting aside all wrappers and product information.
2.      Remove inserts
3.      Put wrappers and product information in the bottom of the box
4.      Cut Styrofoam inserts to form a base like table to support warmer
5.      Cut a hole in top of Styrofoam to feed warmer cord through
6.      Place warmer base and topper (you can use shrink wrap to secure topper to base)
7.      Use decorative crinkle of choice to hide Styrofoam and cushion warmer
8.      Place bar of your choice in warmer dish (I have my bars clearly marked with my information on a sticker)
9.      Wrap with cellophane
10.  Insert catalogue with business card. (Have catalogue facing forward with back covering back of box. You want the box to clearly display the name of the warmer)
11.  Final touch with ribbon / bow

No comments:

Post a Comment