Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Make Your Own Scratch Off's

So I put up a link to Megan Sommer-Perfect Parties-Booking Bag Demo 2011-Talking the Talk in an earlier post, and yes this technique of stacking the hostess has worked like a charm for me. The portion of this presentation that I want to talk about are the gift bags.

I have my pretty gift bags all set up and reuse them for my parties. Inside each I have a coupon just as she suggested as an incentive to book a party. Just starting off I found that a lot of the same people are coming to my new parties along with new customers.

So after searching the wonderful Scentsy forum for new ideas I found the suggestion for scratch off tickets. Amazing! I am going to keep my pretty hostess gift bag but I think the next party I am going to change it up a bit and offer everyone a scratch off ticket who is interested in booking a party with me.

I am hoping this will create some new excitement. Ok so I found a great link to some scratch off stickers and the bonus is they have a few free templates to work with. They are even as helpful as giving step by step instructions on how to customize them.

I of course am starting with a template but now that I see the measurements my mind is racing with all kinds of possibilities. Use any incentive you wish and use a few to keep up the excitement and anticipation. Maybe have them all scratch them at once and shout out what they got? Ok, without further adieu here is the link and my examples for you.

I ordered the 1" silver circle stickers here.


  1. Save template to your computer
  2. Upload template at picnik (free to use)
  3. Customize with fonts, pictures, colors etc.
  4. Save your file
  5. Open Microsoft Word and use a business card template (My template is on the left)
  6. Insert your file and repeat in each box
  7. Print
  8. Adhere sticker


3 comments:

  1. do you give them the gift then and there? or do you say "at your party"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. Since picknik has closed, I'm now recommending http://www.pixlr.com - also free :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are one of the most common types of scratch off lable or scratch off stickes, but there are is also a wide range of other types availble on the Internet. Some of them are actually quite interesting, like the ones that I recently purchased from http://www.myscratchoffs.com/. I was very happy with their products and services, and I thought I would share because of the great designs.

    ReplyDelete